l l FEEDBACK l; |CONTACT l |ABOUT US |l |HOME |l
Seawinds Realty, Inc. requires that the following Transaction Brokerage Relationship Disclosure be read and agreed to by you. This Transaction Brokerage Relationship Disclosure states that Seawinds Realty, Inc. owes you the duties listed in the Disclosure.
Once you have competed the Disclosure,
1.) Read the Notice, fill out your information, and then press the "Submit Agreement Form" button. This will send a copy of the agreement to SEAWINDS REALTY, INC.
2.) Print out a copy of the agreement.
FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THAT REAL ESTATE LICENSEES PROVIDE THIS NOTICE TO POTENTIAL SELLERS AND BUYERS OF REAL ESTATE
You should not assume that any real estate broker or salesman represents you until you agree to engage a real estate licensee in an authorized brokerage relationship either as a single agent or as a transaction broker. You are advised not to disclose any information that you want to be held in confidence until you make a decision on representation.
TRANSACTION BROKER NOTICE
Florida Association of Realtors ®
Florida Law requires that real estate licensees operating as TRANSACTION BROKERS DISCLOSE TO BUYERS AND SELLER THEIR ROLE AND DUTIES IN PROVIDING A LIMITED FORM OF REPRESENTATION. As a transaction broker Seawinds Realty Inc and its Associates, provides to you a limited form of representation that includes the following duties:
Limited representation means that a buyer or seller is not responsible for the acts of the licensee. Additionally, parties are giving up their rights to the undivided loyalty of the licensee. This aspect of limited representation allows a licensee to facilitate a real estate transaction by assisting both the buyer and the seller, but a licensee will not work to represent one party to the detriment of the other.
1. Dealing honestly and fairly;
2. Accounting for all funds;
3. Using skill, care, and diligence in the transaction;
4. Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of reall property which are not readily observable to the buyer;
5. Presenting all offers and counteroffers in a timely manner, unless a party has previously directed the licensee otherwise in writing
6. Limited confidentiality, unless waived in writing by a party. This limited confidentiality will prevent disclosure that the seller will accept a price less than the asking or losted price, that the buyer will pay a price greater than the price submitted in a written offer, the motivation of any party for selling or buying property, that a seller or buyer will agree to financing terms other than those offred, or of any other information requested by a party to remain confidential; and
7. Any additional duties that are entered into by this or by separate written agreement.
Florida law requires that prospective customers be presented a copy of this form.